Where online marketing converges with the digital patient journey
Patients gather information from many online sources to make the most informed choice of doctor.
Informative website content and social media posts build a patient’s trust and confidence in approaching a provider for care
Capturing contact information secures multiple communication channels that keep patients engaged in their care plan.
- “Googling” symptoms > For privacy and convenience, patients tend to search online for health information before consulting with a doctor.
- Choosing a new provider > Patients want to make the most informed decision when choosing a new provider and gather information from many online sources.
- Engaging with providers > Through website content and social media, a patient familiarizes themselves with a practice which builds trust and confidence in approaching the provider for care.
- Helping other patients > Existing patients help new patients choose a doctor when they post online reviews or provide referrals on social media.
- Ongoing communication > Collecting contact information gives you three channels of communication to maintain patient awareness of next steps in their individual care journey.