Consortium of Independent Physician Associations
CIPA+ member physicians pay no fees to join, receive ongoing support from an experienced account manager, and access to multiple payer contracts – with Medical Advantage assuming all financial downside risk.
Benefits of Joining CIPA+
Statewide Physician Organization made primarily of independent physicians
of CIPA+ practices achieved PCMH designation
in additional revenue through fee schedule increases and financial incentives from participation in value-based contracts
Our Engagements Are Designed to Boost Your Value-Based Reimbursement Opportunities
We offer the opportunity to participate in the following contracts with Michigan Payers:
- Blue Care Network (BCN)
- Blue Cross Complete (BCC)
- Blue Cross Blueprint
- MSSP ACO
- Priority Health
- Monthly meetings with our Practice Consultants
- Improve clinical and financial outcomes
- Practice website services
- Attract and engage patients in your community
- Online reputation management
Analytics & Performance Reporting
- Portal access to analytics and reports
- Provides the insights necessary to effectively manage your patient population
- EHR staff training
- Template improvements
- EHR reports
- Helpdesk services
- Telehealth configuration and training
Billing and Revenue Cycle Management
- Billing, coding, and revenue cycle training and consulting
- Ensure maximum reimbursement from payers on submitted claims
- Access to multiple payer contracts
- Optimize performance in VBC contracts
- Support in improving patient outcomes to maximize reimbursement
MACRA MIPS Performance Assistance
- Access to QPP Advisors for guidance on issues related to MIPS eligibility, participation, and performance
- Assistance is customized to meet practice’s reporting requirements and goals
- Regular virtual check-ins with the high-risk members of your population
- Documentation updates in your EHR
Looking To Improve Medicare Reimbursement?
Learn more about the Medical Advantage ACO, a fee-free, penalty-free, and risk-free ACO that splits shared savings, but pays downside penalties so you don’t have to.
Established to Serve Michigan’s Independent Practices
CIPA+ is a physician organization consisting of independent practices in over 80 Michigan counties. Our organization enables small groups of physicians and independants to participate in pay-for-performance programs and value-based payer contracts normally only available to larger groups. As a physician, you maintain autonomy in the practice of independent medicine and maintain full control over the financial health of your practice. As a CIPA+ member, you gain access to invaluable resources, no matter where you are in the state.
Physicians in CIPA+ benefit from regular in-practice and virtual visits with our team of expert coaches, who work closely with practice administration and staff to improve clinical and financial outcomes. CIPA+ does not require membership fees.
With support and guidance from Medical Advantage practice consultants, physicians all across the state are experiencing the benefits being a CIPA+ member brings – listen to their stories here.