Consortium of Independent Physician Associations
CIPA member physicians pay no fees to join, receive ongoing support from an experienced account manager, and access to multiple payer contracts – with Medical Advantage assuming all financial downside risk.
Benefits of Joining CIPA
Statewide Physician Organization made primarily of independent physicians
of CIPA practices achieved PCMH designation
in additional revenue through fee schedule increases and financial incentives from participation in value-based contracts
Our Engagements Are Designed to Boost Your Value-Based Reimbursement Opportunities
We offer the opportunity to participate in the following contracts:
Blue Cross Complete (BCC)
Blue Care Network (BCN)
- Monthly meetings with our Practice Consultants
- Improve clinical and financial outcomes
- Practice website services
- Attract and engage patients in your community
- Online reputation management
Analytics & Performance Reporting
- Portal access to analytics and reports
- Provides the insights necessary to effectively manage your patient population
- EHR staff training
- Template improvements
- EHR reports
- Helpdesk services
- Telehealth configuration and training
Billing and Revenue Cycle Management
- Billing, coding, and revenue cycle training and consulting
- Ensure maximum reimbursement from payers on submitted claims
- Access to multiple payer contracts
- Optimize performance in VBC contracts
- Support in improving patient outcomes to maximize reimbursement
MACRA MIPS Performance Assistance
- Access to QPP Advisors for guidance on issues related to MIPS eligibility, participation, and performance
- Assistance is customized to meet practice’s reporting requirements and goals
- Regular virtual check-ins with the high-risk members of your population
- Documentation updates in your EHR
Looking To Improve Medicare Reimbursement?
Learn more about the Medical Advantage ACO, a fee-free, penalty-free, and risk-free ACO that splits shared savings, but pays downside penalties so you don’t have to.
Established to Serve Michigan’s Independent Practices
CIPA is a physician organization consisting of independent practices in over 80 Michigan counties. Our organization enables small groups of physicians and independents to participate in pay-for-performance programs and value-based payer contracts normally only available to larger groups. As a physician, you maintain autonomy in the practice of independent medicine and maintain full control over the financial health of your practice. As a CIPA member, you gain access to invaluable resources, no matter where you are in the state.
Physicians in CIPA benefit from regular in-practice and virtual visits with our team of expert coaches, who work closely with practice administration and staff to improve clinical and financial outcomes. CIPA does not require membership fees.
With support and guidance from Medical Advantage practice consultants, physicians all across the state are experiencing the benefits being a CIPA member brings – listen to their stories here.