Ep. 32 Practice Marketing Minis: Why Your Participation Matters
You chose to be in healthcare to help people, are sometimes pulled away to tend to business matters. To minimize time taken away from delivering quality care to patients, many decision makers in healthcare will hire outside help to remain competitive and drive revenue.
But not all outsourcing is of the same nature. For example, as you may handoff your transcription to a third party without another thought, marketing your practice is different. However, this does not mean you need to check on the the marketing agency every day, or even every week, but at least monthly you ought to confirm brand alignment, goal progress, and return on investment.
In this episode, we sit down with Bri Boice, client success rockstar and master of relationship management. Bri shares with us her experience of why it is so critical to be hands-on with your marketing, even if it is only around 12 times per year. In this episode we go over:
- How much time should you spend on calibrating your marketing?
- What marketers need from you that only you can provide.
- How your contributions to your marketing makes your brand so much more compelling and competitive.
- Nurturing your brand and developing your practice personality.
- The power of humanizing your brand.
- How brand personality influences patient choice (with a firsthand example included).
- How authentic marketing leaves a lasting impression (with a real world example).
Hosted by Rebekah Duke, this episode of the Medical Advantage Podcast continues our practice marketing series based on our new eBook, hot off the presses and free to download: The Complete Medical Practice Digital Marketing Success Blueprint.
Thank you for joining us for this session of the Medical Advantage Podcast, where we take time each episode to discuss the ideas and technologies changing healthcare, and the best practices your organization can take to stay productive and profitable. Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts to ensure you never miss an episode. Download our free practice marketing eBook here!